Thursday 10 December 2009

Love Letters

Love letters; I miss them. Yours. Letters in the sun, letters at night, letters in the secret and whispered corners of my mind. Written in ink, blood, diamonds. My tears were falling. Letters on the phone, letters in the newspaper, letters in my eyes. Cryptic letters when I screamed. Easy letters made of silken words which fell into my heart and were locked away there. Romance, I taste it, breathe it, cry it. Letters are my being. Your letters.

* * *

Another creative writing marvel... Inspired by the concept of "flash-ficiton". We had to write 6-word stories. This one came from one I wrote: "Love letters; I miss them. Yours." I'm quite fond of this, although I wish it was longer.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for my very own flash fiction idea! :D

    I don't think it needs to be longer: I think that might kill the effect of it. And I think it's a great skill to be able to get that much emotion across in so few words!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good one :D

    Aww, thankyou! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete